• How to reach us?
Videocittà invites you to reach the location well in advance on foot or with sustainable mobility.
Use the shared vehicles of the festival's Mobility Partners Enjoy and Lime, you will be able to access the exclusive dedicated parking while spaces last, adjacent to the entrance in Via del Commercio, 9/11.
Learn more: www.videocitta.com/come-arrivare.
METRO: Line B, PIRAMIDE stop
TRAIN: ROME OSTIENSE railway station
ATAC BUS: Lines 23 and 769 (OSTIENSE/MERCATI GENERALI stop on Viale Ostiense)
Neighboring car parks
Via Ostiense crossing Via degli Argonauti
Parking area Ponte Settimia Spizzichino
• Where can I buy Festival tickets?
Tickets are on sale on the platform DICE
• Will it be possible to purchase the ticket directly at the entrance?
YES, a box office will be set up at the entrance where it is possible to purchase the daily ticket from 19,00 pm.
• Does the ticket allow me to access all the Festival activities?
YES, the ticket allows you to participate in all Festival activities on the relevant day.
- • I have problems with the DICE app, who can I contact?
For assistance on DICE https://dice.fm/support/it or write firstname.lastname@example.org
• Where can I find the Festival programme?
The entire complete program can be consulted on the Festival website www.videocitta.com
• What time does the Festival and scheduled activities start?
All times can be consulted on the Festival website www.videocitta.com
• From what time will it be possible to access the Festival?
The expected opening hours are from 19:00 to 02:00.
Only for Agorà participants, access is scheduled from 18,00 pm.
• Will there be a food and beverage area?
YES, inside the Gazometro area you will find a food area and various beverage points.
• To access the Festival is it sufficient to present the confirmation received by email from the DICE platform?
NO, you need to download the application to access the QR code to show at the entrance desk.
• When will the immersive installation “Mater Terrae” be visible in the large Gazometro?
The installation will be visible from 13 to 16 July inside the G4 Gazometer. The show will be repeated every 15 minutes from 22pm until 30am.
• Is access permitted to minors?
YES, access is permitted to minors, children under 14 must be accompanied by a parent. Children under 12 have free access.
• Is there a reduced ticket for disabled people?
YES, for disabled people there is a reduced ticket of €8, free for the companion.
• Is it possible to access professional material for audio/visual recordings?
NO, access to professional material for audio/visual recordings is not permitted. You can only use your mobile phone for this purpose.
• I am a press officer, who should I contact for accreditation?
You can write to email@example.com
• Is it possible to enter with animals?
NO, it will not be possible to access the Festival with animals.
• What cannot be introduced at the Festival?
Food, drinks (excluding water bottles and water bottles), professional material for audio/video recording, blunt and dangerous objects.
We are waiting for you at the Gazometro