22 hours: 00 - 23: 40
Videocittà, with the support of the European Union, the Italian Republic, the Lazio Region and the European Regional Development Fund 2014-2020, establishes the first Italian award dedicated to the new frontiers of audiovisual, establishing itself as a reference platform for the sector of moving images .
During the Videocittà Awards the best talents will be awarded, divided into 6 categories:
· Distant moments "Phantheon" by Dirty Seagulls
· Program in streaming "Everyone at home" by Francesco De Carlo e Francesco Lancia
· Live event May XNUMXst Rome
· Social Content "Rebibbia Quarantine" by Zerocalcare
· Music Video "Pincio" by Francesco Coppola for Margaret Vicar
· Millennial Karol Sudolski
Videocittà Awards will also be an evening-event during which it will be possible to discover new trends and the work of the best Italian creatives.
During the AWARDS SEVDALIZA will present with a HERE & NOW the video HABIBI, single extracted from his latest album "Shabrang" which further consolidates the Iranian artist as one of the figures more avant-garde than today, creating a completely unique style, characterized by elements of alternative electronic, indie, trip-hop and R&B.
Garden of the Falls